North Sea Natural Resources Ltd (NSNR) is an exploration operator on the UK Continental Shelf (UKCS). It is the Company’s policy to comply with all applicable legal and other requirements and to conduct all its activities in such a way as to:
- Avoid harm to all personnel involved in or affected by its operations;
- Minimise adverse effects of its operations through continually preventing pollution,
- Respect the interests of neighbours and local communities.
- Protect the health and safety of all personnel involved in or affected by its operations;
- Consider the environmental impact of all of its activities and minimise adverse effects of operations on the environment;
- Identify, evaluate and manage hazards and risks associated with operations;
- Check that its employees and contractors are properly trained to work safely;
- Monitor and measure performance in relation to HSE objectives;
- Monitor contractors to check that they meet expected HSE standards;
- Learn from our performance to continuously improve our systems and behaviours.
The company is committed to high standards of health, safety and environmental protection; these aspects command equal prominence with other business considerations in the decision-making process, and our management system provides the framework for setting and reviewing objectives and targets.
We will ensure, as far as reasonably practicable, that all personnel are aware of their delegated health, safety and environmental responsibilities and are properly trained to undertake these.
Health, safety and environmental performance will be monitored and regularly reported to the Board of Directors of the company. NSNR will ensure that the necessary resources are provided to support this Policy fully and seek continual improvement in performance.
Niels C Arveschoug (Chief Executive)
North Sea Natural Resources